"I should have been a poster boy when I had the chance. Instead, I'm now losing my best years to a bunch of idiots."
"There's a huge disconnect with relevance today. I want to stay relevant"
"You just need to find your rhythm, it's just like any other game. Find balance"
"I'm so tired. I've worked ... (fill in the blanks)"
"The only reason why I'm not going back in is because I am not given a chance to be me"
"The idea of potency is fading. Everything that is quick is now the leading tendency *snap*"
"Sleep is important but entertainment is just a click away"
"I work on Saturdays. Really, so do I!"
"Are the days passing quicker or am I fading faster?"
"Do I stay or do I move on? Exploration is key. But my question, the key to what?"
"I'm trying to find my game but the problem is - I don't know who I'm playing!"
"I'm a wandering and wondering stone. My name is numb"
"Visibility has a stake in overwhelming world. It seems that noise equals poise"
"You're gonna be moving around a lot. You better move it or you gonna be left behind"
"The background is changing, either move or stop being an eye sore"
"The landscape is shifting and I think it's going the wrong direction"
"There's a huge disconnect with relevance today. I want to stay relevant"
"You just need to find your rhythm, it's just like any other game. Find balance"
"I'm so tired. I've worked ... (fill in the blanks)"
"The only reason why I'm not going back in is because I am not given a chance to be me"
"The idea of potency is fading. Everything that is quick is now the leading tendency *snap*"
"Sleep is important but entertainment is just a click away"
"I work on Saturdays. Really, so do I!"
"Are the days passing quicker or am I fading faster?"
"Do I stay or do I move on? Exploration is key. But my question, the key to what?"
"I'm trying to find my game but the problem is - I don't know who I'm playing!"
"I'm a wandering and wondering stone. My name is numb"
"Visibility has a stake in overwhelming world. It seems that noise equals poise"
"You're gonna be moving around a lot. You better move it or you gonna be left behind"
"The background is changing, either move or stop being an eye sore"
"The landscape is shifting and I think it's going the wrong direction"

0 Responses to “Phrase braise”
Post a Comment